- 11 Plus
- 11+ Information
- 11+ preparation
- 11+ Online Mock Exams
- 11+ Free Downloads
- AGE 4-15 TUITIONS
- ADULT COURSES
- Contact Us
Our contact details
Name: Chalknduster ltd
Address: Unit 5, 1-3 Kingsley Road, TW3 1PA
Phone Number: 02085805050
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one
of the following reasons:
When you express interest in Chalknduster Tutors and book a free trial session, we
will collect and process the following data from you:
• your name;
• email address which will be used to send you a confirmation email
• contact telephone numbers which will be used to send you a confirmation SMS and
• child’s name, age, school and reason for interest in tuition
When you join Chalknduster Tutors, we will collect and process the following data
• Parent/Guardian’s name, postal and email address, contact phone numbers
• Membership payer’s name, postal and email address, contact phone numbers (if not
• Emergency contact’s names and phone numbers
• Child/ren’s name, age, date of birth and school
• Information about any medical conditions, allergies or Special Educational Needs of
• Details of Direct Debit and debit/credit cards in order for us to accept payment
Members should notify Chalknduster of any changes in circumstances to enable
personal records to be updated accordingly:
What can I opt out of?
When you join ChalknDuster, you have 2 consent options:
• You have the option of allowing us to use your child’s photo for the purpose of
promoting ChalknDuster during and/or after your membership.
Who will your personal information be shared with?
If we are obliged to disclose personal data by law, or if the disclosure is necessary for
purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation or to safeguard your
child, we will do so. In some circumstances, you may not be notified first.
Your data is hosted on several different systems. All these providers have relevant
safeguards in place to protect your data in the same way that we do.
What happens with my data when my membership ends and how is it retained?
• Upon cancellation of membership, your data will be stored safely and securely. We
will retain your personal data for a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years
following cancellation of your membership to comply with relevant safeguarding
• Accident/Incident reports and Administration of Medication records will be kept
• Registers of attendance will be kept for 3 years.
Data protection principles
All processing of personal data must be done in accordance with the following data
protection principles of the Regulation, and ChalknDuster’s policies and procedures
are designed to ensure compliance with them.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.